Latest product we have today that is selling fast is this solar bulb.
Very easy to use, hassle free. Bulb comes with a panel already all you have to do is “plug and play”. No more worrying when there is no power (brownouts, places that are not accessible by electric companies)
“Suitable for House Lighting, Resorts, Emergency Vehicle Repairs, Camping and other outdoor Activities”
*With 20pcs High Bright SMD LED
*Super long life Built-in battery life
*Emergency duration time more than 7 hours
*3 modes switch (Low – off – High)
*With Charging Indicator
*Very easy to carry
*No hassle wiring installations
*Charging with solar panel needs 6-10 hours of sunlight exposure
*Solar Panel 6v
For more information:
Call or text 0999 573 9268
We give discounts to volume orders.
This solar lighting system comes with 3 LED bulbs and a socket for mobile charging, lights can last up to 10 hours.
* Built-in 6V4H rechargeable sealed lead-acid battery
* AC 220-240V, 50/60Hz charging time 13 hour
* 3W solar panel charging time 12 hour on sunny day
* 3 LED bulbs (with 3 meters wire each), can support up to 4 LED bulbs
* Discharging time: 10 hours
* USB mobile charging cables
Call or text +63 999 573 9268 for price.
We give discounts for volume orders.
Made a solar powered car for my 6 year old from scrap 😀
Bought the toy car from a junk shop, painted it, added a 40 watts solar panel as roof..
Battery installed is 17Ah lead acid battery and a 10A PWM solar charge controller.
Up to 8 hours of usage.. oh ha! 😀
We had another installation last Feb 27, at Don Tagapo Sta. Rosa Laguna for a 100 watts lighting cooling package.
Client have a sari-sari store that have no electric connection to Meralco.
This one was very easy as the client had chosen the complete solar panel system board instead of the per item package. So what we did was just put the 100 watts solar panel on her roof and screw the panel board on her post.
Her complete solar panel system components:
* Manual transfer switch, in case she wants to have Meralco connection
* 10 A PWM solar charge controller
* Voltmeter for solar panel
* Voltmeter for battery
* Double wall switch for her lights
* 500 watts power invertet
* Socket, if she wants to use 220V appliances that can be accomodated by her 100 watts solar panel
Panel board screwed to her post.… Continue reading