” All You Need to Connect is Your Solar Panels and Batteries ”
*Very easy to Install or Setup
*Up to 120w Solar Panel Capacity
*10A CMP PWM Solar Charge Controller
*With Solar Panel Digital Voltmeter Monitoring System
*With Battery Charge Digital Voltmeter Monitoring System
*With 220v AC Voltmeter
*250 Watts Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter with 5v USB Port 500ma for mobile charging
*With Solar Color coded wires for Solar Panel and Battery Connections
*Integrated with “MTS” Manual Transfer Switching Breaker for easily and Safe transfer your power from Grid to Solar Power.
*All components attached to a Glossy Vinyl Laminated Wooden Board
For more pricing and other specifications:
Call or text 0917 793 6041
Our newest product today is this Stand alone Solar Powered Street Lamp, hassle free installation, you only need to screw this on the wall or post, clamp, bolts and nuts are included in the set. 4 watts LED street lamp with photo sensor and motion sensor.
– 4 watts LED street lamp
– solar panel
– with photo sensor
– with motion sensor
* Post not included
1. Integrated design—Integrate solar panel, LED, lithium battery, micro-controller and other accessories into one system, simple and stylish.
2. Microwave control system—instead of PIR, microwave motion sensor ensure whole system more sensitive and energy-efficient.
3. Solar panel angle adjustable—Rotate 240° horizontally, 200° vertically, ensure maximum efficiency of solar energy conversion.
4. High efficiency—Light efficiency reach 150lm/w, at same illumination, lower watt available.
5. Long time working—Working continuously for 4-5 rainy days.
6. Widely application—It can be installed… Continue reading
Solar powered basic living room package comes with an LED TV, stand fan, 2 lights, this is a complete set, easy to install.
- 100w Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- 10A Solar Charge Controller
- 100Ah Solar Battery
- 18w 12v dc Stand fan 16″ Blade
- 43w LED TV 15″ AC/DC
- 2pcs 5w LED Cool White Bulbs
- MC4 Connectors
- 14 Meters Solar Wire
- 2pcs Bulb Socket
- 2pcs Sliding Switch
- 10 meters Duplex wire
Call or text for pricing 046 – 424 6768 | 0917 793 6041
One day solar energy seminar, 2 levels – “Solar Energy How it Works with DIY on Solar Panel”.
Attended by Ma’am Sheila Dinglasan and Sir Rudy Estanislao, both from Makati.
Lecture proper… all about solar with question and answer.
Solar panel making, 5 watts DIY solar panel project that attendees can take home.
Testing of their projects.
For more details and inquiries, feel free to call or send us a message here:
+63 917 793 6041
This is a 400 watts off-grid solar installation done at Lancaster City, Imus Cavite. With some of our solar attendees joining for actual hands on installation.
Roof mounting of solar panels.
Wiring connection of the solar system.
Included in the package are 3 solar fans.
Assembly of the solar fans.
For inquiries, please call 0917 793 6041
September 14, 2017
Sir Rene Roy Daton from Polomolok South Cotabato and sir Caesar Castillo III from Masbate, attended our one day solar energy seminar, Levels 1 and 2 – “Solar Energy How it Works with DIY on Solar Panel”. Distance was not a problem for them, coming all the way from Masbate and South Cotabato just to attend our solar energy training.
After the lecture and lunch, DIY on 5 watts solar panel. Attendees can take home this project.
Testing of their 5 watts solar panel projects.
Thank you for attending our solar energy seminar Sirs, good luck on your solar businesses.